May 15, 2015
NOTICE OF DISCONTINUED PART NUMBERS:
Uncommon iCLASS SE® Reader Options
HID Global is dedicated to providing the highest quality physical access control solutions to our customers. Our commitment to quality includes proactive and efficient management of the HID Global product lifecycle process to ensure a streamlined portfolio that helps you easily select the right solution for each application. This process also provides operational efficiencies for HID Global and our partners, helping us to deliver on our commitment to improve the way we do business together.
In an effort to enhance the customer order experience and improve our lead times on the flagship iCLASS SE reader line, HID Global is discontinuing some uncommon iCLASS SE, multiCLASS SE®, and pivCLASS® reader options due to lack of market demand.
Summary of the iCLASS SE, multiCLASS SE, and pivCLASS reader options being discontinued:
- Gray Color* – Part Numbers 9xxxxxxEGxxxxx
- R30 Form Factor* – Part Numbers 930xxxxExxxxxx
- pivCLASS R15 Form Factor – Part Numbers 910xHxxExxxxxx
- Long Pigtail(10ft) Connection** – Part Numbers 9xxxxxLExxxxxx
* Discontinuance of this option includes accessories such as spacer kits and mounting plates.
Timeline for Discontinued Products:
- End of Sales **** – October 15, 2015***
- Final scheduled ship date – November 15, 2015***
- End of Life **** – November 15, 2016
*** While supplies last. Stock is limited and subject to availability on some of the above reader models; accordingly, RMAs with replacement units are also limited.
**** Refer to HID Global Product Lifecycle Process for definitions and implications of “End of Sales” and “End of Life”.
HID Global has a limited supply of components being discontinued. We encourage timely transition to substitute products. Please consult the Customer Item Substitute List for more information.
Access Substitution List >>
Thank you for your continued business and interest in HID Global products, solutions and services.