Smart devices, mobile phones and tablets are becoming the control hub for the myriad of connected devices and the Internet of Things (IoT) – as are bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies in many organizations today. But this is creating unique and heightened security risks for IT professionals, such as higher exposure to data breaches, malware and compliance violations. BYOD is no longer an industry trend; it’s a fact of life for enterprise-wide operations and the IT organizations that must support them.
One of our experts will walk you through the benefits we can provide to your organization, including:
- Zero Trust security for networks, systems, devices and applications that are on-premises, hybrid or in the cloud
- Flexible authentication options for varying use cases and identity assurance levels
- A frictionless user experience
- Scalability for evolving business needs
- Easy access to audit logs for simplified compliance
To get started, please fill out the form to schedule a personalized consultation.