Friday 30 April 2021, 10:00 – 11:00 AM (MYT)
As the world has implemented the initial preparations to mitigate the risk of a COVID-19 outbreak in their facility, governments and corporations are extending protocols to ensure a safe and healthy workplace for workers.
The [email protected]
initiative by the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) launched new guidelines that empower employers to implement sustainable elements to safeguard workers across living and working environments and prevent future outbreaks.
Join this webinar to learn how HID’s Malaysia Operations and other facilities around the world have implemented HID Location Services and Condition Monitoring to automate contact tracing, digitize physical distancing and remotely monitor manufacturing operations.
- New [email protected] program overview and tax savings
- What is digital contact tracing and physical distancing
- How to create safe bubbles and scale platform to other applications
- Safe and secure adoption with employees
- Results using forensic reporting and analytics
|| Mark Robinton, VP IoT Services, HID Global
|| Robert Verkuijlen, Managing Director & Sr. Operations Director, HID Malaysia