Join our live webinar on Thursday, July 29 at 10:00 AM CST to hear Gary Moon, Senior Information Security Analyst at Saratoga Hospital, share his evolution of utilizing biometric technology to secure healthcare staff access to IT resources, while improving efficiency and productivity – delivered with the convenience his users expect.
Register for this 30-minute webinar to learn actionable items you can apply now to:
- Realize the value of using biometric authentication while achieving the balance between security and usability
- Mitigate password-related issues that restrict the care givers’ ability to execute and deliver services
- Integrate a unified user-authentication strategy to IT systems and data, that is easy to deploy and more convenient for users
- Future-proof and strengthen your existing cyber security framework
- Gain the benefits (lower endpoint cost, reduced power consumption and increased data protection) of migrating from traditional Windows desktops to a virtual desktop Infrastructure
Gary Moon, Senior Information Security Analyst at Saratoga Hospital
Gary Moon, CISSP, is a cybersecurity professional with over 30 years experience and training in the field. Having worked in the manufacturing sector through the 1990's and moving into healthcare in the 2000's, he has experience and certifications in a wide range of cybersecurity topics from defense and security to user training and forensics.