Smart devices, mobile phones and tablets are becoming the control hub for the myriad of connected devices and the Internet of Things (IoT) – as are bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies in many organizations today. But this is creating unique and heightened security risks for IT professionals, such as higher exposure to data breaches, malware and compliance violations. BYOD is no longer an industry trend; it’s a fact of life for enterprise-wide operations and the IT organizations that must support them.
- Local regulations, compliance and data privacy
- Building a frictionless user experience
- Digital onboarding and document/ID checks
- Detection and real-time prevention of fraud attempts using AI and biometrics
- Adaptive authentication that works behind the scenes and automatically adjusts verification methods
- Fast deployment and easy integrations
- Suitability for your business needs and region: solutions available in the cloud or on-premise