Smart devices, mobile phones and tablets are becoming the control hub for the myriad of connected devices and the Internet of Things (IoT) – as are bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies in many organizations today. But this is creating unique and heightened security risks for IT professionals, such as higher exposure to data breaches, malware and compliance violations. BYOD is no longer an industry trend; it’s a fact of life for enterprise-wide operations and the IT organizations that must support them.
Employee badge in Apple Wallet is a new way HID is letting people access everything they need to get work done.
- Building doors
- PCs/Workstations, networks and cloud applications
- Secure areas
- Time and attendance clocks
- The simplicity and speed of self-provisioning
- How leveraging the built-in security of Apple devices keeps data safe
- Why it works even in powered-down devices
- How to combine with other authentication factors for additional security