Smart devices, mobile phones and tablets are becoming the control hub for the myriad of connected devices and the Internet of Things (IoT) – as are bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies in many organizations today. But this is creating unique and heightened security risks for IT professionals, such as higher exposure to data breaches, malware and compliance violations. BYOD is no longer an industry trend; it’s a fact of life for enterprise-wide operations and the IT organizations that must support them.
The Sustainable and Secure Seos® Bamboo Credential
Looking for a green credential that doesn’t compromise on security? Made from sustainably sourced bamboo certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), the HID Eco Card:
- Supports environmental, social and governance goals
- PVC free
- Offers Seos® technology for the best in data protection
- Works with a wide range of access control systems and applications
- Durable with a three-year warranty
- TUViT Seal 5 certified
- Choose the profile that best suits your application, Secure, Compatibility or custom formatting
- Part of the HID Corporate 1000 and HID Elite key programs
- Is Secure Identity Object® (SIO)-enabled, allowing for multi-layered security beyond the card technology and protecting identity data from unauthorized access
Register here to stay posted on our complete range of eco solutions designed to help meet your organization's sustainability goals – without compromising on security.