Using a mobile device to access a building is about merging security with convenience. Understanding the nuances of opening a door with a phone will enable you to make better choices about how best to implement mobile access successfully.
Download this white paper to learn what to consider before adopting mobile access:
- Why it is essential to have an architecture that is agnostic to underlying technologies
- Comparison of technologies that support mobile access today
- Positioning for future growth as mobile access evolves
- Why multi-layered security is important for mobile access
- What makes a good transactional experience at the door
- Back-end management considerations and building operational efficiencies