November 2, 2015
NOTICE OF DISCONTINUED PART NUMBERS, UNCOMMON PROX (125 kHz) CREDENTIALS
HID Global is committed to providing the highest quality physical access control solutions to our customers. As a solution provider, it is important to efficiently manage the lifecycle of our products. The HID Global process for product lifecycle management simplifies the portfolio and provides a more streamlined menu of products that enable easy and efficient selection of the right solution for each application. This process also provides operational efficiencies for HID Global and our partners, helping us to deliver on our commitment to improve the way we do business together.
In an effort to enhance customer order experience, HID Global is discontinuing some uncommon prox (125 kHz) credentials due to low overall market demand.
SUMMARY OF DISCONTINUED PART NUMBERS, UNCOMMON PROX (125 kHz) CREDENTIALS
- Direct Image PVC Glossy ProxCard® II, 30mil, No adhesive back, with slot punch (part number 1324GGV31)
- Direct Image PVC Glossy ProxCard II, 30mil, No adhesive back, no slot punch (part number 1324GGN31)
- Clear guard protection label for use with all direct image cards (part number 1324CAN10)
- HITAG® 1 PVC Card (part numbers beginning with 1546)
- Indala® CX Key (part numbers beginning with CXKEY)
TIMELINE FOR DISCONTINUANCE
- End of Sales* – February 2, 2016**
- Final scheduled ship date – March 2, 2016**
- End of Life* – May 2, 2016
* Refer to HID Global Product Lifecycle Process for definitions and implications of “End of Sales” and “End of Life”.
** While supplies last. Stock is limited and subject to availability on some of the above models; accordingly, RMAs with replacement units is also limited.
Conversion to new parts as soon as possible is encouraged. HID Global has a limited supply of components to be discontinued. Consult the Customer Item Substitute List for more information.
<Customer Item Substitute List>