November 2, 2015
NOTICE OF DISCONTINUED PART NUMBERS, UNCOMMON READERS AND READER ACCESSORIES
HID Global is committed to providing the highest quality physical access control solutions to our customers. As a solution provider, it is important to efficiently manage the lifecycle of our products. The HID Global process for product lifecycle management simplifies the portfolio and provides a more streamlined menu of products that enable easy and efficient selection of the right solution for each application. This process also provides operational efficiencies for HID Global and our partners, helping us to deliver on our commitment to improve the way we do business together.
Due to low demand, HID Global is discontinuing some uncommon readers and reader accessories.
SUMMARY OF DISCONTINUED PART NUMBERS, UNCOMMON READERS AND READER ACCESSORIES
- No Cover ProxPro® Base (part number 5352ANN)
- Legacy iCLASS® RK40 gasket (part number 56-0009-01)
- Legacy US Government Configuration for iCLASS RKL55 LCD Readers (part numbers beginning with 6170BKT and ending with G3.0)
- bioCLASS® finger sensor upgrade tray (part number 6190BKN000000)
- Legacy iCLASS Reader SDK (part numbers beginning with 3175BNN)
TIMELINE FOR DISCONTINUANCE
- End of Sales* – February 2, 2016**
- Final scheduled ship date – March 2, 2016**
- End of Life* – May 2, 2016
* Refer to HID Global Product Lifecycle Process for definitions and implications of “End of Sales” and “End of Life”.
** While supplies last. Stock is limited and subject to availability on some of the above models; accordingly, RMAs with replacement units is also limited.
Conversion to new parts as soon as possible is encouraged. HID Global has a limited supply of components to be discontinued. Consult the Customer Item Substitute List for more information.
<Customer Item Substitute List>