November 2, 2015
NOTICE OF DISCONTINUED PART NUMBERS, VERTX® MYLAR-ONLY OPTIONS
HID Global is committed to providing the highest quality physical access control solutions to our customers. As a solution provider, it is important to efficiently manage the lifecycle of our products. The HID Global process for product lifecycle management simplifies the portfolio and provides a more streamlined menu of products that enable easy and efficient selection of the right solution for each application. This process also provides operational efficiencies for HID Global and our partners, helping us to deliver on our commitment to improve the way we do business together.
In an effort to enhance customer order experience, HID Global is discontinuing VertX mylar-only (no hard plastic cover) options.
SUMMARY OF DISCONTINUED PART NUMBERS, VERTX MYLAR-ONLY OPTIONS
- VertX V100 Mylar-Only (part number 70100AEB0N)
- VertX V200 Mylar-Only (part number 70200AEB0N)
- VertX V300 Mylar-Only (part number 70300AEB0N)
TIMELINE FOR DISCONTINUANCE
- End of Sales* – February 2, 2016**
- Final scheduled ship date – March 2, 2016**
- End of Life* – May 2, 2016
* Refer to HID Global Product Lifecycle Process for definitions and implications of “End of Sales” and “End of Life”.
** While supplies last. Stock is limited and subject to availability on some of the above models; accordingly, RMAs with replacement units is also limited.
Conversion to new parts as soon as possible is encouraged. HID Global has a limited supply of components to be discontinued. Consult the Customer Item Substitute List for more information.
<Customer Item Substitute List>