June 15, 2016
NOTICE OF DISCONTINUED PART NUMBERS, UNCOMMON INDALA READER BEZELS AND ACCESSORIES
HID Global is committed to providing the highest quality physical access control solutions to our customers. The HID Global process for product lifecycle management simplifies the portfolio and provides a more streamlined menu of products that enable easy and efficient selection of the right solution for each application. This process also provides operational efficiencies for HID Global and our partners, helping us to deliver on our commitment to improve the way we do business together.
Due to strong customer demand of newer reader technologies, and adapt to a changing cost structure for manufacturing legacy reader bezels, HID Global is reducing its FlexPass bezel options to Arch Black and Membrane Keypad Black only and discontinuing the Indala Wiegand/serial converter.
SUMMARY OF DISCONTINUED PART NUMBERS, UNCOMMON INDALA READER BEZELS
- All FlexPass Bezel Styles Except Arch and Membrane Keypad (discontinuing Curve, Wave, Linear)
- All FlexPass Bezel Colors Except Black (discontinuing Blue, Gray, White, Ivory, Beige)
- Indala RS-422/232 Extender Module
TIMELINE OF DISCONTINUED PART NUMBERS, UNCOMMON INDALA READER BEZELS
- End of Sales *– November 15, 2016**
- Final scheduled ship date – December 15, 2016**
- End of Life * – March 15, 2017
* Refer to HID Global Product Lifecycle Process for definitions and implications of “End of Sales” and “End of Life.”
** While supplies last. Stock is limited and subject to availability on some of the above models; accordingly, RMAs with replacement units are also limited.
Conversion to new parts as soon as possible is strongly encouraged. HID Global has a limited supply of discontinued components. Consult the Customer Item Substitute List for more information.
<Customer Item Substitute List>