June 30, 2017
NOTICE OF DISCONTINUANCE, PVC OPTION ON ICLASS + PROX CARDS
HID Global is committed to providing the highest quality physical access control solutions to our customers. As a solution provider, it is important to efficiently manage the lifecycle of our products. The HID Global process for product lifecycle management simplifies the portfolio and provides a more streamlined menu of products that enable easy and efficient selection of the right solution for each application. This process also provides operational efficiencies for HID Global and our partners, helping us to deliver on our commitment to improve the way we do business together.
In an effort to enhance customer order experience, HID Global is discontinuing the PVC option on iCLASS + Prox Dual Technology Cards.
SUMMARY OF DISCONTINUANCE, PVC OPTION ON ICLASS + PROX CARDS
- PVC Option on iCLASS 2k + Prox Cards
- PVC Option on iCLASS 2k + Prox w/ Mag Cards
- PVC Option on iCLASS 32k + Prox Cards
- PVC Option on iCLASS 32k + Prox w/ Mag Cards
TIMELINE OF DISCONTINUANCE, PVC OPTION ON ICLASS + PROX CARDS
- End of Sales *– December 29, 2017**
- Final scheduled ship date – January 29, 2018**
- End of Life * – April 29, 2018
* Refer to HID Global Product Lifecycle Process for definitions and implications of “End of Sales” and “End of Life”.
** While supplies last. Stock is limited and subject to availability on some of the above models; accordingly, RMAs with replacement units is also limited.
Conversion to new composite iCLASS + Prox parts as soon as possible is encouraged. HID Global has a limited supply of components to be discontinued. Consult the Customer Item Substitute List for more information.
<Customer Item Substitute List>