May 15, 2015
NOTICE OF DISCONTINUED PART NUMBERS:
Dorado Readers and Accessories
HID Global is dedicated to providing the highest quality physical access control solutions to our customers. Our commitment to quality includes proactive and efficient management of the HID Global product lifecycle process to ensure a streamlined portfolio that helps you easily select the right solution for each application. This process also provides operational efficiencies for HID Global and our partners, helping us to deliver on our commitment to improve the way we do business together.
Due to reduced demand for Dorado model 644 magnetic-stripe readers and accessories, HID Global is discontinuing the remaining products in the Dorado reader line.
Summary of Dorado reader and accessory parts being discontinued:
- Model 644 magnetic-stripe Only Mullion
- All Dorado magnetic-stripe Accessories and Replacement Parts
Timeframe for Discontinued Products
- End of Sales ** – August 15, 2015*
- Final scheduled ship date – September 15, 2015*
- End of Life ** – March 15, 2016
* While supplies last. Stock is limited and subject to availability on some of the above reader models; accordingly, RMAs with replacement units are also limited.
** Refer to HID Global Product Lifecycle Process for definitions and implications of “End of Sales” and “End of Life”.
HID Global offers magstripe interoperable substitute products with form/fit/function changes on the iCLASS SE reader line. Please consult the Customer Item Substitute List for more information.
Access Substitution List >>
Thank you for your continued business and interest in HID Global products, solutions and services.